Sunday, May 16, 2010

summertime

Sorry for being MIA lately; I had a flooded-out formal, two weeks' of exam papers (ranging from 4-14 pgs), a summer job to secure, a move back home, and a one year anniversary (consecutively from the last time we started dating but this time without breaking up!... again) to celebrate. So busy times!

But now that summer has begun, my annual list of goals emerge. Here's what we've got going on this year:
- Make a crepe cake! (number one on the list!)
- Work at J. Alexander's (my new job!)
- Celebrate Julianna & Katie B's birthdays
- Host my own birthday get-together
- Attend Katie R & Joy's weddings!!!!!
- Organize my room (it's still a disaster from movefest 2010)
- Get rid of things I haven't used since high school and never will again (I already cleaned out the hs details from my resume... goodbye Valedictorian status/4.0 GPA!)
- Work more wedding coordinating!
- Try something new at Pancake Pantry
- Go to Cantina Laredo (what exactly IS gourmet mexican?)
- READ!
- RUN!
- Do pilates/yoga.

ahhhh... sweet summertime.

things one MUST eat during the months of june through august, no exceptions:
- granny's homemade peach ice cream (THE best).
- strawberry pie
- at least one ice cream sandwich
- corn on the cob
- blackberry cobbler
- homegrown tomatoes (mmmmm)
- garden green beans
- baked beans (what is the fourth of july without it?)

I think that's it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment